Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sentimental Sundays #180 - Warm & Cozy

These weeks are just whizzing by and this week's Sentimental Sundays challenge is spot on with the weather here... Last week I was sharing how much I enjoyed the Fall and this week I'm thankful for warm bathrobes, fuzzy slippers and a fireplace that's ready when I am!

This week's Sponsor is:
Donating: 5 images, winners choice
This week's challenge is:
Warm and Cozy
(plus a sentiment)

(Did I mention that Sentimental Sundays is having a Design Team call? Get all of the deets HERE.)

This week I needed an image with a scarf and although this image isn't wintry, I think she is adorable! Mayzy's Digi Dancer - Line Dance gives warm fuzzies!


I am loving all the Thank You cards out in blog world! The holidays help people remember to express their gratitude and I have lots to be grateful for, too. I'm always in need of another card...


Have you been playing along with any of the gratitude memes? This year I've been keeping it close to home with a project that the family is helping with. Check back later this week to see it!


This cowgirl is layered up! She's moving and I wanted to make sure she didn't look flat. I fussy cut her head and used foam to lift up the tails of her braids. And how could I not lift her boot and keep her kickin'?!

Alright...it's your turn! 
Entering this card into these challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Oh Angi...This is STUNNING!!! Absolutely hands down a beautiful card!! Love the card design and great sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cowgirl is just too cute! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at the Oozak challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!