Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WOYWW #20 (130) - after the Twilight

Hello, WOYWWers! The last one for November...catching up on blogging, so if you want to see the desk, scroll down...if you'd like to see more desks visit Julia's Stamping Ground. So much crafty goodness to see!

Another week (or so) has flown by! Thanksgiving was wonderful. Love having my kids and the Mister home all at the same time. Was so busy loving everyone I hardly took any pictures. It was a gorgeous lazy day. Too bad that was so short lived!

A Crandall Clan tradition...bathing the turkey...bwahahaha!
So, daughter came home for Turkey Day and brought a guest. Since she'll be home for Christmas she decided to leave me some fur...meow!

Goofy grin...that's what love does to you!
I wasn't real keen on having another critter in the house, but he is just so cuddly! Every time I sit down at my desk, he makes himself at home in my lap. He's quickly becoming part of the clan.

This week I'm finishing up some gifts and hopefully getting some festive decor up!

Until then, here's what is currently on ye olde desk:


Not a lot...yet! Leftovers from several weeks worth of projects. Cleaning up the studio in prep for some hardcore crafting...

Some recently finished projects:
- kits for my "Twilight Inspired Mini Album" All of the satin flowers are handmade. (This was originally a class that included a keepsake box. Loved the DCWV Immortal Love line! Gave the original mini sample to my daughter for her birthday and left it simple for her to add to.)


Can't wait for tomorrow...
♥ Great Impressions Stamp of the Month release
♥ December 1st - the beginning of December Daily & Journal Your Christmas! (I'm participating in both this year.)

I'll share my December Daily in upcoming posts. Are you participating, too? If so, make sure to leave your link!

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments: