Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Adventure - Soul Restoration


This particular fortune rang true today! Today is the official start of Soul Restoration at The Brave Girls Club.

Feeling stuck? Wondering where your fun, life loving self has gone? Disconnected?

Me, too. So, I decided it was time to do something about it! I'm pretty nervous, wondering what and who I will find, but I'm excited, too! It's a community of people in the same place, working on learning the "...art of soul crafting..."

So, this is me, calling you. Sharing the good news!

It's not too late to register! You can do so at any time, during this session...if you do, look me up, so we can travel this road together. (Road trips are always better with friends!)

Inky hugs,
Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!