Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Monster Birthday



Just a quick post to share another card I made awhile ago. Looking at the card now, I think I would add a few more stamped cupcakes or maybe a chipboard number...hmm...maybe I'll take care of that tomorrow. Maybe.

It's difficult to tell from the picture, but there was a lot of love put into this card! Distressing, sponging, fussy cutting, masking, coloring, shiny crystal effects accents...this was not a quick card, my friend! Still, I do like the card, just think it needs a little 'wow' factor, KWIM?




The weather the last couple of days seems to be changing. I, for one, am looking forward to Fall and all it brings with it!

See ya next post!

Angi

1 comment:

  1. This is to adorable. Will be sure to light up someones day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit! I read all of the comments and appreciate your thoughts. May all your Mayhem be crafty messes...inky hugs!